Top Navigation

April 1, 2010

It's Dexter Morgan's Laboratory

The great folks over at TeeFury make a new T Shirt every 24 hours... and most of the time, they are wondeful. The other day, I featured a Batman and Robin T Shirts that was phenmomenal. I try to put up a shirt over a couple weeks, but when I saw this shirt I couldn't resist. A mash up of two of my all time favorite shows, Showtime's favorite serial killer drama Dexter and Cartoon Network's seminal 90's classic Dexter's Laboratory. The white shirt makes the blood really pop off the shirt, and the artist even put the coroner glasses on Dexter to keep the blood out of his eyes and make hime look even more like the kid scientist. This shirt is available in Mens and Womens, and they have a full size run (s to xxl) available. The shirt is only going to be around untill 12 midnight tonight (4/1/2010), so hurry over a snap this one up... and for just $11.00 including the shipping, you can't go wrong. Shout out to Teevil and the rest of the gang over at TeeFury... you guys are amazing.

Dexter Morgan's Laboratory T Shirt at TeeFury

3 comments:

  1. I just bought one. Two of my favorites combined. I win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like I am missing out on Dexter's Laboratory, but I loved Dexter. Can't wait for it to come back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking at some of the older shirts. Damn I am pissed. This site is officially on my daily website list now!

    ReplyDelete