Top Navigation

May 7, 2010

12 Photos That Should Convey The Awesomeness That Is Iron Man 2

I saw Iron Man 2 last night at a midnight show, and all I could say was "wow"! Instead of trying to make you guys understand whats so great about it, I figured I could just show you. Since a picture is worth a thousand words, these 12 might just do this film some justice. Congrats to John Favreau, Robert Downey Jr, and all the rest of the cast. Hope you guys enjoy... now get to the theaters and make this movie #1!!!

Tony Stark and Pepper Potts Testify Before Congress


Tony at His Desk in The Hall Of Armor


Sam Rockwell as Justin Hammer


Samuel L Jackson as Nick Fury


Pepper Potts, CEO of Stark Enterprises


Mickey Rourke as WhipLash


War Machine Armor (My Favorite Part Of The Movie!)


Mickey Rourke Prepares The Hammer Drones


Even Iron Man Likes Donuts!!!


Stark & Rhodey as Iron Man Mark V & War Machine


Mark V Armor in Action!!!


Last But Not Least, Scarlett Johansson as The Black Widow

2 comments:

  1. Loved it! In my opinion, this is what fun, summer blockbusters should be all about!

    ReplyDelete