Top Navigation

July 12, 2010

Can Machete Possibly Be Any Awesomer??? Um... Nope!


The official trailer for Robert Rodriguez's Machete has been released, and I can honestly say that I am anticipating this movie more then before... and since I have been waiting to see how this would turn out since that faux trailer from Death Proof/ Planet Terror, that says alot. The trailer looks phenomenal, and I can not believe the cast. Trejo is gonna be great, and Jeff Fahey looks cool as the bad guy. But Bobby De Niro? Steven Seagal? Don Johnson and Cheech Marin, Nash Bridges style? Lindsay Lohan, Michelle Rodriguez, and Jessica Alba looking hot as shit? How can the answer be yes to all of the above? I know... because its going to be FUCKING AWESOME!!! Check out the trailer, plus a few newly released Grindhouse style pics. Are you excited to see Machete? What was the coolest part of trailer for you? Tell us all about it in the comments section below. Hope you enjoy...




1 comment:

  1. My favorite part? What's not to like? I can not wait to see this movie!

    Tom 'Sex Machine' Savini is this too!

    ReplyDelete