Top Navigation

July 14, 2010

Your First Look At Odin and Loki From The Mighty Thor... Awesome!


Here is the first "Official" picture of Anthony Hopkins as Odin and Tom Hiddleson as Loki... also this is the first photo with Chris Hemsworth as Thor holding his hammer, Mjolinir. I am super excited for this movie for many reasons, but let me list my top 3. 1) Anthony Hopkins, Natalie Portman and the rest of the cast. They really seemed to have got this right on this movie. 2) The armor on the gods from all the pictures that have come from the set look awesome. On a movie like Thor, costumes are going to be REALLY IMPORTANT. To cheesy, and it will suck. These look great!!! 3) Kenneth Branagh, director. I really like Kenneth Branagh as an actor, but I like him even more directing this movie. This story needs to be epic... a cross between Shakespeare and T2: Judgement Day. I think Branagh has enough classical acting training to pull this off. I am really excited for all the material that is sure to be released at San Diego Comic Con next week. Get on your job Kate Jones!!!!! (Lots of pictures please)

No comments:

Post a Comment