Top Navigation

September 27, 2010

Oh Sh*t, I Hope You Guys Are Hungry.... Here Comes The Human Centipede 2: Full Sequence!!!

 

Dutch director Tom Six is back at it again, and this time we get a dude likely to be called "Boxhead" forever as the bearer of bad news. We talked about the original The Human Centipede in one of CCDs first stories ever and wondered just what kind of mind could think up something as sick as sewing three people ass to mouth... and then we saw the movie on Video On Demand. While it is definitely one of the sickest and most disturbing movies I have ever seen, it was also remarkably well rounded and actually a very good movie (albeit pretty fucked up!!!) Dr Heiter jumped very high on the list of lunatics in the history of cinema, and after the film was over I immediately wondered if they could possibly turn a sequel out of it. Well director Six just started filming The Human Centipede 2: Full Sequence, which will feature the afore mentioned "Boxhead", aka Martin, who plans on executing Dr. Heiter's evil plans to the tune of a 12 person centipede. A 12 PERSON CENTIPEDE!!!!! WTF... I honestly wonder how people who think up shit like this are not automatically placed on some FBI watch list. So, here is the question I pose to my wonderful CCDer's: Have you seen the first Human Centipede, and will you see the second, evem sicker Human Centipede 2? Please let us know in the comment section below... and if you see Tom Six on the street, crosss to the other side on general principle...


The Human Centipede 2: Full Sequence - First Teaser Trailer


4 comments:

  1. After Saw 3, I kind of backed off of the horror genre. I thought that the gore in Saw 3 was completely too much and not needed. I am not sure if I can handle the Human Centipede. The concept is just so disturbing. i still have not seen 2C1C. (Yes, I know I'm a big puss.)

    Boxhead? What/who the hell is that? I did a couple of Google searches and did not come up with anything related to the HC. (Except for this post!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe,

    I know this is hard to believe, but you have to trust me on this one: Watch the movie! It was very well done. Sure, the premise is a bit bonkers. But in reality, Six finds a way to scare you through his sheer fuck you attitude to typical corny horror movies. You will like it, trust me. If not, then its an hour and a half you wasted. You have wasted more time than that before, no?

    P.S.- Boxhead was the guy in the trailer, Martin... he is the new protagonist. No more details till you watch the first one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's '2C1C' is that something I should see or a joke that went over my head?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant 2G1C. Sorry. I still won't watch it.

    ReplyDelete