Top Navigation

February 25, 2011

Everything Is A Remix: Kill Bill


This is a wonderful compilation by Rob Wilson of all the original movies that Quentin Tarantino looked towards for "inspiration" (aka jacked) for his action film opus Kill Bill Volumes #1 & 2. I know that Tarantino loves to pay homages to his predecessors, but these are some very obscure films that he took cues from. I think that makes it even better. I'm not even mad at him for doing it... it's not like he denies it. He embraces his inner film geek, and then finds a way to put little reminders in there. This clip is wonderful. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.


Everything Is A Remix: KILL BILL from robgwilson.com on Vimeo.






Thanks to Film Drunk for the tip and the screen shots... you guys rock!!!

2 comments:

  1. Apparently you guys never saw this - http://vimeo.com/5081539

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mike,

    I have seen a comparison video between the two, but not this particular one. Very cool. Thanks for sharing. I will post on CCD soon!

    ReplyDelete