Top Navigation

October 4, 2010

The 2010 Big Apple Comic Con... Wow, We Covered That!


So this past weekend I had the pleasure of attending the 2010 Wizard Big Apple Comic Con as a member of the press... yeah, I know, I can not believe it either! They should have never let us in the door, cause we used this full on access to interview tons of celebrities, comic book artists, and living legends that we look up to as idols and inspirations. It was so great to see them welcome us in and gladly allow us access into the world of real press coverage!!! I am super excited to share all the pics, videos, and swag that we acquired over the weekend all week this week, so I hope you are ready!!! Enjoy all the great content, and a special THANK YOU goes out to Jerry Milani, PR genius from Wizard and man that made our access possible... hope the posts we make this week do you proud and not regret letting us in!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment